Beltarde presents the new FY series safety switches featuring a separate actuator with lock and technopolymer housing, which are a further development of the tried-and-tested switches of the FG series.
Designed for all applications that do not require the mechanical strength of metal housings, the FY series switches have the same spacing between the fixing holes and the same overall dimensions as the FG series switches to which they add the option of installing up to two control devices and the respective contact blocks using the appropriate version of the housing.
These are the key features of the new FY series:
• Housing made of glass fibre reinforced technopolymer, self-extinguishing and shock-proof
• Head and release device both made of metal
• 3 knock-out threaded conduit entries M20x1.5
• Degree of protection IP65 for versions with integrated control devices, IP67 and IP69K for versions with standard covers
• Safety levels up to SIL 3 and PL e
• Ambient temperatures from -25°C up to +60°C, versions with temperature range extended from -40°C to +60°C
• Maximum holding force F1max of actuator: 2800 N
• 30 contact blocks, each with 4 contacts, available in several configurations for monitoring the actuator and/or the solenoid
• Operation with energised or de-energised solenoid
• Versions with key release device and/or escape release button
• Versions with integrated control devices (up to a maximum of 2 devices)
• Head and release devices, individually turnable and non-detachable
• Laser inscription of button lenses possible
• 4 types of stainless steel actuators with low level of coding
• Signalling LEDs
After loosening the 4 screws on the holding head, the holding head can be aligned relative to all four sides of the switch. The key release device and the escape release button can also be rotated and secured independently of one another in steps of 90°. The device can thus assume 32 different configurations.